- Develop and deliver training, in a variety of formats to our Customers, Partners, and internal audiences.
- Lead development of new training content in cooperation with cross-functional technical teams from Engineering and Support.
- Maintain supporting training manuals and student courseware to reflect product changes and feedback from Engineering and Support.
- Mentor new Support Reps through the on-boarding and product training process.
- Develop expertise with featured SolarWinds products.
- Identify gaps in training through auditing of existing knowledge.
- Maximize training quality with surveys and other student feedback metrics.
- Reporting to management on training challenges and gap analysis.
- General ad-hoc training projects.
- Technical expertise: strong working knowledge of networks, systems, and virtualization technology
- Solid background in Technical Training with authentic presentation skills.
- Previous experience with training course development for technical products a plus.
- Demonstrated customer service and business skills.
- Previous experience of mentoring and coaching in a Technical Support environment.
- Passion for technology with hands-on experience in IT infrastructure and network management technologies
- Strong communication skills, and ability to interact with students with accuracy and professionalism
- Knowledge of Operating Systems, Databases, Virtualization, Storage and Log and Event Management Solutions an advantage.
- Demonstrated self-motivation and self-discipline to work effectively in a high-paced environment.
- Learning Management System Experience an advantage.
- Flexible working hours to support global teams.
- Prefers 5+ years experience delivering technical training courses (classroom and virtual training delivery)
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed