- Manage the design and administration of the semi-annual bonus plan for non-sales employees.
- Manage global variable pay programs such as on-call pay, shift differentials, etc. as needed by the business.
- Partnership with local and international payroll departments on bonus inputs and processing.
- Support Sales and Marketing compensation plan design for emerging businesses and markets.
- Support annual global salary structure design and adhoc market pricing efforts.
- Support annual salary planning and focal promotion process with business clients.
- Support HR Managers and managers researching internal client issues (market competitiveness, pay analsyis, etc) and respond to requests in a timely manner.
- Participates in compensation surveys (benchmark, input and evaluation of results).
- Work on a variety of projects including program design, analysis, budgeting, and merger and acquisition support as requested.
- Work with HR Operations to improve reporting of bonus and commissions within the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Human Resources or related field.
- 5 years of Compensation or or related business experience. Sales compensation experience desired.
- Experience in high tech software companies and Inside Sales teams a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and mathematical aptitude required.
- Ability to assess processes and make recommendations for improvement.
- Strong time and project management skills.
- Excellent apptitude in Excel and HRIS systems.
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple requests.
- Must be flexible and able to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed