Respond to and/or initiate technical troubleshooting sessions with customers - via phone, email and remote session
Interact with customers at all levels, with demonstrated ability to communicate with both the very basic user to the technically advanced (Network Administrators, System Administrators, CIO, etc..)
Manage and work support tickets per industry best practices and utilizing existing CRM systems
Effectively communicate technical information to non-technical customers
Coordinate the resolution of technical issues with Advanced Support Teams and escalate issues per pre-established guidelines
Contribute to our Knowledgebase (author and edit knowledge base articles)
Maintain working lab systems to facilitate reproduction of customer issues
Other related duties as appropriate and required
Ability to multi-task
Reports to the Technical Support Manager
At least 5 years of demonstrated experience in Network Administration/System Administration including experience with installation, service and administration of a medium to large multi-server environment
- Knowledge of common network services like DNS, Web Servers (IIS, Apache), FTP Servers, Email Servers, and Database Systems Administration
- Detailed knowledge and demonstrated experience with Windows Server 2003/2008 logging and reporting concepts
- Demonstrated experience with the Microsoft Windows platform (Win7,8, Windows Server (2000 – 2008/2010 2012 etc.)
- Advanced troubleshooting experience (PC hardware/software, browsers, etc.)
- Solid understanding of networking protocols TCP/IP, SMTP, FTP, HTTP, SNMP, Syslog, SSH etc.
- Experience in a 24/7/365 work schedule environment
- Professional certifications are a plus (but not required): Network+, CCNA, CCNP, MCSE, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent education and/or work experience preferred
Able to work rotational weekend shift
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed