- Develop annual marketing plan in consultation with APJ Marketing Director based on local market requirements and sales revenue target.
- Collaborate with Japan sales leader and APJ Marketing Director, support quarterly sales pipeline and revenue goals by developing and executing relevant demand generation initiatives – including new product releases, channel programs, events, digital demand gen, email marketing for customers & prospects, social media, customer references, and proof reading of translation.
- Adapt global campaigns into local market with strong understanding of business needs and re-purposing relevant marketing assets to support channel and field sales team.
- Work with channel partners on enablement, solution awareness, demand generation, sales promotion, incentives and software trial in the region thru channel partner MDF programs.
- Proactive planning on local events; execute and tracking of pipelines including booking generated.
- Working at the strategic level (generating innovative ideas for growth) and at the tactical level (managing program execution, liaising with local agencies, and tracking for pipelines/bookings).
- Manage local marketing budget, ensure campaign hygiene in SFDC and hold regular review with APJ Marketing Director including sales team
- Support local PR, work closely with local agency
- Maintain up-to-date marketing customer, prospect and partner lists for the region
- Support and help execute other Asia Pacific program
- Strong demand generation skills with creativity and passion
- Good understanding of partner ecosystem with strong comprehension of local market
- Strong hands-on experience in digital marketing and channel partner program planning
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Experience working in IT software industry, matrixed and/or global organizations, B2B GTM processes and tactics in Japan
- Experience with SFDC, Marketo, Tableau or other CRM and automation systems
- Min. 5+ years of experience in technology marketing
- Min. 2+ years of field and partner marketing experience
- Bachelor's degree is required
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed